Sunday, December 18, 2005

Visiting the Pub

So Traci and I visited John and Jen this weekend and I finally got the actually go to the Curragh! Besnik was there, too and it was great fun and I had plenty o' Guinness. The funny thing about it was I totally imaged it to be like Murphy's in Champaign all the way up to it being next to other shops and bars on a downtown street. But then I realised that this was, as John called it, "Shombard" and it was across from a mall in the middle of a parking lot.

On the way home, John informed me that they no longer meet there for Bible study, but have now opted for metting at Starbucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonoftheprodigal said...

good luck to your ministry. we need more of men like you bringing good news to men and women who need it!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home